Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Web Fun

Hey There.. Yep my friendly web site designer ( i hesitate to
mention his name since he is a household word and you would be
wondering how I could be so fortunate to have him design my site)
anyway, he has been busy updating, refining and re-designing and
making some new additions, like the guest book, my blog and such.
Just got back from Far-West Texas, Terlingua to be exact, and it
was a great trip. the little music fest was, as usual, GREAT. Great
campfires, and music, wonderful friends singing under the big Texas
sky, where " The stars at night are big and bright.
Please, if you have not done so, please sign the guest book and let
me know you visited. I would appreciate it.
Halloween approaches and the Casbeers Costume Party will be a hoot.
If you are in the San Antonio area and want to have some fun, put on
your Nixon mask and come on to Casbeers. Have a great day, and keep
looking up. Your musical pal, and otherwise, Claude"Butch"Morgan
--
Claude"Butch" Morgan
603 Windy Knoll
Devine,Texas 78016
cell: 210.884.1572
http://www.butchmorgan.com

No comments: