Monday, October 08, 2007

Home again

It's nice to be home again. Back in Devine Tx. My yard ( about and
acre) is calling me, mother nature has been running free for the last
two weeks and she has done a fine job of giving me plenty to do in
the next few days.
I have been at the Southwest Regional Folk Alliance Converence in
Austin Tx. for the past 3 days. It was a huge success on many levels
for me and many others. I inked in three different house Concerts and
one little tour in Cabada and some dates in Colorado so it was very
good for me personally. I, along with songwriter Jason Weems hosted a
panel on how to run a successful open mic, it was well attended and
received well.
I just got my new recorder and am in the process of producing my
first "In Home" Studio project. Probably get started on my new CD in
November. This will be a self produced project that will include all
new songs. I will fill you in later on the detail.
Well I had better go sharpen the blade on my lawn mower and get
after it..Thanks for dropping by, your musical pal, butch.
--
Claude"Butch" Morgan
603 Windy Knoll
Devine,Texas 78016
cell: 210.884.1572
http://www.butchmorgan.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where the heck is Cabada?